Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP)
At Community Health Choice, we’re always here to help you make smart decisions about your health—including finding the right health plan to best suit your needs. If you have both Medicare and full Medicaid benefits, you might be eligible for a Dual Special Needs Plan (D-SNP).
With the Community Health Choice (HMO D-SNP) plan, your Medicare and Medicaid benefits are rolled into one simple health plan. You’ll still have all of the coverage provided by both Original Medicare and Medicaid. Plus you will receive these extra benefits at no extra cost:
- Dental, vision and hearing coverage
- $0 copay for generic prescription drugs
- A quarterly allowance for over-the-counter drugs and health products
- Fully prepared home-delivered meals following a hospital stay
- Transportation to and from your doctor’s office and/or pharmacy
Plus, as a Community Health Choice Member, you can expect customer service and support from a locally-based care management team to help you get the care you need.
(TTY users should call 711)
October 1 to March 31, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week and April 1 through September 30, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
On certain holidays your call will be handled by our automated phone system.