A BETTER WAY TO FEEL BETTER FASTER
Community Health Choice offers telehealth services to all of its Marketplace Members except for those enrolled in the HMO Bronze High Deductible Health Plan.
Through our telehealth services vendor, Community gives you 24/7/365 access to quality medical care via video and telephone consultations.
Get the care you need now
Ways to Use Telehealth:
- Talk to a doctor to treat routine medical concerns 24/7 from anywhere by phone, web or mobile app.
- Get a new prescription or a refill.
When to Use Telehealth:
- Your primary care doctor is not available
- You are traveling
- If you are thinking about visiting the ER or Urgent Care for routine medical concerns
Telehealth Services Help Treat:
- Sinus problems
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Respiratory infections
- Ear infections
- And more
How to prepare prior to using Telemedicine services?
- Before your first virtual visit, you need to set up a Teladoc account and share your medical history on the app or on their account set up page. Completing this step in advance can minimize your wait time.
- If you’re new to using Teladoc, start by visiting their website for answers to frequently asked questions
- For faster support, you can contact Teladoc by mobile, App or web. You can download the App on the App Store or Google Play.