Thank you for choosing Community Health Choice
We’re here to help you get great health care whenever you need it and find new ways to stay healthy.
We have a Member Welcome Kit and ID card ready to send your way. But first, it’s time to make this official. Here’s how.
Make your first payment.
Your health-plan coverage becomes official when we receive your first payment for the plan year, so please do not put this off. We must receive your first payment no later than the due date listed on your invoice. If you miss your deadline, your policy is automatically cancelled, and that’s no fun for anyone.
You have multiple ways to make a premium payment:
- Pay online through your My Member Account or make a Quick Payment.
- Pay anytime by phone using our automated system at 713.295.6704 or toll-free at 1.855.315.5386
- Pay in person at any of these locations.
- Pay by mail with a check or money order. Send your payment to Community Health Choice, P.O Box 844124, Dallas, TX 75284-4124.
Please note: Invoices are sent out automatically. If you have already made a payment, thank you! Some payments can take up to a week to process.
Create your online Member account.
Your health plan. Personalized.
Your personal My Member Account makes it easy to manage your health plan. Everything that you need is at your fingertips.
New Members will be able to create a My Member Account five to seven business days after their first premium payment is processed.
Your My Member Account lets you:
- Pay premiums online and set up auto-payments
- Print a copy of your Member ID card
- Check claim status
- Select or change your Primary Care Provider
- Send secure messages to our Member Services team
- Take your health questionnaire and save 10% off your 2019 premiums
- And much more!
Want to make things easy? Set up automatic payments.
Once you’ve made your first payment, in your Member account you can schedule future premiums to be paid automatically on the 15th or 25th of each month.
If you had set up automatic payments in 2018, we recommend you login to your account to review your recurring payment amounts.
Take 10 minutes to save 10% on your 2019 monthly premiums.
It all starts with a quick and easy health questionnaire. You can complete your health questionnaire through your My Member Account in about 10 minutes. It’s a great way for you to get a picture of your current health, as well as save on your 2019 premiums! Only one adult (18 years +) must fill out a health questionnaire to obtain the premium savings.
The best time to complete the health questionnaire in order to get the most out of this incentive is November 25, 2018.
- Members who complete the health questionnaire by November 25 will see the savings on their January 2019 bill and all future 2019 bills.
- Members who complete their health questionnaire between November 26 and December 25 will see the savings on their February bill and all future 2019 Community bills, but will have to pay their full January premium.
- Members who complete their health questionnaire between December 26 and January 31 will see the savings on their March bill, plus all future Community 2019 bills, but will have to pay their full January and February premiums.
The sooner you complete the health questionnaire, the faster your savings will be applied!
If you qualify for health care premium assistance called the Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC):
Send in your supporting documents now.
You have just 30 days from the day you enroll to show proof to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that you qualify for financial help with your premiums.
Choose a primary care physician.
It’s important to choose a primary care physician from the Community Health Choice network to coordinate your care. To see if your doctor is in the network, or to find a new doctor in the network, use our Provider Directory.
You can make your selection by signing in to your Member account or by calling us at 713.295.6704 or toll-free at 1.855.315.5386 to let us know your choice.
You’re all set
Now it’s time to use your benefits. A wellness checkup is a great way to get started—and there’s no charge.