Presented by Community Health Choice in partnership with the Beaumont Children’s Museum.
This is a fun chemistry lesson for the whole family! You will need these supplies:
- Elmer’s glue
- Extra: Glitter, dots, etc.
- ¼ tsp Borax mixed with ½ cup of WARM water – set aside
- Mix ½ cup of clear glue with ½ cup of water in a large bowl
- Add a few drops of food coloring (optional)
- Add glitter or foam pieces (optional)
- Pour the borax mixture into the large bowl with the glue and stir thoroughly
- Take out of the bowl and knead on the table
- Store in a Ziploc bag or airtight container