Not currently appointed with Community?
Agent/Agency Criteria for becoming appointed with Community Health Choice:
1. The agent/agency must be domiciled and operating within one of the 20 counties Community operates within:
a. Harris/Montgomery/Waller/Ft. Bend/Brazoria/Galveston/Chambers/Jefferson/Orange/Polk/Walker/San Jacinto/Tyler/Jasper/Newton/Hardin/Liberty/Matagorda/Austin/Wharton
2. The agent/agency must hold an active Texas Department of Insurance Health and Life HMO Agent License
3. The agent/agency must not have any sanctions placed on the agent/agency with the State of Texas or OIG (please provide names of any other relevant agencies to be included)
4. If selling on the Health Insurance Marketplace - The agent/agency must have completed all required CMS training and received active benefit year certification(s)
5. The agent/agency must provide all required paperwork
6. The agent/agency must complete Community required agent training and pass the agent training quiz with a minimum score of 80%
Call 713-295-6704 or toll-free 1-855-315-5386 (option 5), Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for more information.