2019 Marketplace Enrollment
Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment Nov. 1 – Dec. 15, 2018
RENEW OR UPDATE YOUR HEALTH PLAN FOR 2019
Starting November 1, update your income and household information on your 2019 application, so you get the right amount of savings. You can then compare all available plans and enroll in any one you like.
Note to Current Members: You should have received a renewal letter notice from Community to take action by December 15, 2018, or you will be automatically re-enrolled in the same or similar plan.
Marketplace Application Checklist
To begin your application, you will need to provide information about yourself and your household. Here is an easy checklist for you to use when you apply for or renew your coverage through the Marketplace. You will need all the items on the checklist to find the health plan that best fits your needs.
My Member Account
Your safe and secure My Member Account makes it easy to manage your Community health plan from your computer or smart phone 24/7. My Member Account lets you:
- Make Payments
- Set up auto-payments
- Set up paperless billing
- Check eligibility
- Print a temporary Member ID card or request a permanent one
- Choose or change your Primary Care Provider
- Update your personal information (address, phone number, e-mail, etc.)
- Find a doctor near you
- E-mail questions to Member Services
- And much more!
Setting up your My Member Account is as easy as 1-2-3. All you need is:
- An e-mail account
- Your Member ID number or social security number
- Personal information like your date of birth, Member ID number, and zip code
You can set up automatic payments for your 2019 coverage on or after Dec. 1, 2018, through your My Member Account.
Tips for setting up automatic payments
- Automatic payments should be set up for draft on Dec. 15 or Dec. 25 for January coverage
- If you schedule your first automatic payment for Jan. 1 or Jan. 15, your payment will be late, and your coverage could be canceled
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at 713.295.6704 or 1.855.315.5386.