Member Handbooks & EOCs
If you need a copy of this handbook in hard copy, please log on to your My Member Account and request one. Or call Member Services toll-free at 1.888.760.2600.
If you have special needs, have trouble seeing or speak another language, please call our Member Services Department toll-free at 1.888.760.2600. We will send you this information in a way that you can read it. If you need an interpreter to help you understand this notice, we can provide you oral or written interpreter help. If you need help with sign language, Community offers Sign Share.
If you have trouble hearing or speaking, please call the TTY/TDD line at 7-1-1 or toll-free at 1.800.735.2989. If you need auxiliary aids and services, including getting materials in alternative formats like large print or Braille, please call the HHSC Eligibility Office toll-free at 1.855.827.3748 or our Member Services Department toll-free at 1.888.760.2600.
Make the most of your Community membership. Read your Member Handbook.
- CHIP Handbook – Limited Plan Network Update effective January 1, 2020
- Behavioral Health Provider Update effective September 1, 2019
- 2019 STAR Member Handbook
- 2019 CHIP Member Handbook
- CHIP Evidence of Coverage
- CHIP Unborn Evidence of Coverage
- CHIP Newborn Evidence of Coverage
- HIPAA Form
- Language Assistance/Non-Discrimination Statement