Careers at Community
Careers at Community
Our employees are individuals who are proud to be part of the communities we serve. Everything we do is grounded in our passion for delivering high-quality, affordable healthcare services.
We are more than just a health plan. We are also a non-profit organization. We put our profits back into the communities we serve.
We are affiliated with the Harris Health System, a fully integrated healthcare system that cares for all residents of Harris County, Texas. Through this affiliation, Harris Health provides support to Community’s recruitment efforts. We invite you to explore our career opportunities. Join our team.
At Community, our mission is to improve the health of undeserved residents of Southeast Texas by providing access to coordinated, high-quality, affordable...
Community started insuring Southeast Texans in 1997 - almost 20 years ago. Since then, we have insured over a million locals with coverage and service that has...
Our reputation for excellence rests in the capable hands of people like you – knowledgeable, dedicated individuals who go above and beyond to make a difference...
Joining Our Team
Community’s open positions are hosted on the Harris Health applicant tracking system (PeopleSoft). Our job application process is simple:
1. Find a Vacancy
To find a vacancy at Community, you will be redirected to the Harris Health applicant tracking system. If this is your first time applying for a position at Community or Harris Health:
- First time users, click on "Register Here” at the top of the page.
- Type a valid e-mail address as your “User Name.”
- Type in a password that you will remember and then retype it in the confirm password box.
2. Apply Online
- After you have registered, select “Advanced Search.”
- Under “Select Locations,” scroll down and select “CHC (Comm Hlth Choice) S. Loop.”
- Click on “Search.”
- The search results will return all of Community’s open positions.
- Select the position you are interested in, and complete the online application.
3. Applicant Review
Once you have completed the online application, a Harris Health Talent Acquisition professional will review your application.
- If your application is successful, we will arrange for an interview. You will have the chance to ask us questions about the role, what it is like working at Community, and any other details relating to the job. Once the interview is complete, it will then be determined if your experience, education, and skills make you the best candidate for the job.
- You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made regarding your application.