Become an Agent
Agent/Agency Criteria for becoming appointed with Community Health Choice:
- The agent/agency must be domiciled and operating within one of the 20 counties Community operates within:
Harris, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, Orange, Waller, Walker, San Jacinto, Polk, Tyler, Jasper, Newton, Hardin, Austin, Wharton, and Matagorda.
- The agent/agency must hold an active Texas Department of Insurance Health and Life HMO Agent License
- The agent/agency must not have any sanctions placed on the agent/agency with the State of Texas or OIG (please provide names of any other relevant agencies to be included)
- If selling on the Health Insurance Marketplace, the agent/agency must have completed all required CMS training and received active benefit year certification(s)
- The agent/agency must provide all required paperwork
- The agent/agency must complete Community required agent training and pass the agent training quiz with a minimum score of 80%
Application and Agreement
All new producers interested in marketing/selling Community Health Choice plan options must contact us for information regarding new agent appointment. Feel free to contact us by phone at (713) 295-6760 or via email at Agent.Credentialing@CommunityCares.com for appointment inquiries.